A Project is ...
- (A) an endeavor that consists of more than 100 unique tasks and/or sub-tasks.
- (B) the combination of time and cost constrained tasks and/or sub-tasks.
- (C) an endeavor undertaken in order to create a result which is unique in terms of scope, schedule, and budget.
- (D) the coordination of all the activities necessary to achieve a unique goal.
Which one of the following is a project?
(mark with y or n)
What are the characteristic elements of the triple constraint of a project?
- (A) Goal definition, planning the schedule, and calculating the budget.
- (B) Human resources, tools, and material.
- (C) Result, milestones, and cost of manpower of the project.
- (D) Budget, schedule, and scope of the project.
In which project phase(s) should we spend more effort in order to minimize cost overrun?
- (A) In implementation phase.
- (B) In definition and planning phase.
- (C) In planning and implementation phase.
- (D) In closing phase.
Please assign each one of the following activities to the right project management phase:
D = Definition Phase, P = Planning Phase
I = Implementation Phase, C = Closure Phase
Return from Test 1 to Home Page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Your CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.