Which of the following statements is correct?
- A project goal must be SMART.
- Project requirements must be SMART.
- SMART stands for: specific, measurable, attractive, realistic, timed.
- (A) Answers 1 and 2 are correct.
- (B) Answers 1 and 3 are correct.
- (C) Answers 2 and 3 are correct.
- (D) Answers 1, 2, and 3 are correct.
- (E) None is correct.
Which of the following goal definitions are acceptable?
(mark with y or n)
Who are - most likely - stakeholders of my home construction project, and who are not?
Return from Test 2 to Home Page